[Coco] Re: Portal-9 1.4

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 12:55:34 EST 2003

Hello Roger

On 12/23/03, Roger Taylor wrote:

> Jim Cox just informed me of a bug that is keeping Portal-9 from starting
> on his 2000 system. I test under XP and 98, and no OS-specific calls are
> made, so this is a shocker. I am now asking that any Windows 2000 users
> who have downloaded and tried Portal-9 1.3 to please let me know
> something. :) I know I can find this nat with a little bit of feedback.
>
> Also, download and try Portal-9 before ordering a CD.  I'll be working
> overtime on this, rest assured...

Humm.. I started it up just fine using MESS on W2K. What was Jim trying to
do when the failure occurred? As I said I only started it, have not had
anytime to seriously play with it.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                         _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard