[Coco] talk funny

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Dec 22 23:25:21 EST 2003

At 09:04 PM 12/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:

>>>As a neighbor to the south, I (and my windshield) have experienced that
>>>determination. About 15 MPH above the speed limit's worth. :)
>>
>>Ah.... road rage in our city.  I could tell stories, but I'm sure we all
>>know about how bad it can get.
>What is road rage?  I live too close to Boston, MA where everyday driving
>is considered a contact sport.  I haven't figured out when the playoffs
>begin yet. :)

I'm trying to figure out when the whole road rage concept went
nationwide.  I mean, I didn't grow up seeing it.  It seems like they
started talking about it on the news one day and they kept on and on until
everybody said, "hey, it's going on everywhere, we might as well do it
too!"  I don't know.  Nobody wants to be "in line" anymore.  No matter how
fast you're going, somebody behind you will need to be going 10 mph faster.  :)

Roger Taylor