[Coco] Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 00:55:53 EST 2003

Neil Morrison wrote:

>So she's met Dennis then? <G>
>
>Neil

She hasn't met Dennis, but she knows what to expect from meeting such
notables as Dave Kelly, Brother Jeremy, the Chicago Mafia,  and many
other celebrities(?) at several of the PennFests and one ChiFest.  She
did think that Boisy and Mark showed some promise of sanity, but things
went downhill fast after that.  Dave Hazelton also stopped by the house
and travelled to one fest with me.  I didn't give her time to evaluate
him, huh, Dave?