[Coco] OT -- Linux hardware

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 23:52:08 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/20/03 11:04:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
neilsmorr at hotpop.com writes:

> Even more OT I just had 4 motherboards replaced one after another in
>  the same computer running Win ME because the video just plain died
>  each time. No one could figure that out. Ran OK for almost 3 years
>  then started eating them.

Could well be a heat problem.  Most newer separate video cards have their own
fans, or at least a mother of all heatsinks on the main chip.

Did you start doing any heavier graphics (games, video) about the time your
PC started eating mamas?  --Mike K.