[Coco] OT -- Linux hardware

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 22:47:41 EST 2003

I need some help/information from people I can trust.
So I coming to the linux users here.

My linux system is not acting properly.  Sometimes the monitor will come on
and sometimes it will not.

The monitor works OK, I'm reading it to type this message.
Thinking it might be the video care I replaced that.
Checked using a different monitor.
Niether were the problem. It acts like a cold solder joint. It only started
when the weather started getting cooler.

I would like to replace the mother board. I could not find an exact
duplicate here in Houston but did find what I think to be an equivilant.
My question is:
Will this be as simple as take all the plugins ( CPU, memory, etc )
switching them over to the new MB and installing it?

Any help, insite, questions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dave