[Coco] Re: Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 15:53:13 EST 2003

Hello Neil

On 12/20/03, Neil Morrison wrote:

> Until you've eaten a full Christmas dinner with plum pudding and hot
> custard, then gone down to the beach to sleep it off you haven't
> lived.

<sigh>

And you're the guys that talk funny.

All depend on ones point of view doesn't it? At least mines right side up
8-).

BTW where in Australia <sp?> are you? I visited Sydney back in 1971. You
were just celebrating Captian Cook Day and the BiCentinial birthday of your
nation. Also the Opera House was still under construction. We called it R&R
at the time (my visit that is, not the opera house).

>> Hehe  You guys always were out sync with the rest ofthe worlds
> anyway, and
>> you talk funny too ;-))) <he jeolously said>

Regards
-- Cruisen                                                 _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard