[Coco] Y2K fixes ever developed or posted?

David dbree at duo-county.com
Sat Dec 20 09:43:56 EST 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 12:53:02AM -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:

> Man, I laugh hard every time I think about it.  My eyes are watery
> now.  Ofcourse, the 2nd little scare was in 2001 since some people said
> that technically the new millenium started after 2000 full years which
> would be Dec 2000 and not Dec 1999.

I saw a lot of claims like that.  I really think there were people who
were extremely disappointed when, after making all those wild
predictions, nothing happened on Jan 1 2000.  I recall that then fell
back to saying, "Well, the new year came in on a weekend - just wait
till Monday when all the businesses really begin operating - THEN we'll
see total havoc!"

And, of course, it, too, didn't happen.