[Coco] Coco BASIC files

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 01:50:19 EST 2003

On Friday 19 December 2003 23:56, Neil Morrison wrote:
>There is no ",A" option for LOAD or CLOAD.
>
>NM

That was only a SAVE or CSAVE option then?

Like I said, that was 16+ years ago the last time I did anything like
that, and then I was making a tape (CSAVE) for someone else on my
Sony top of the line metal capable cassette deck.  I got a report
back that it worked, far better recording than his own cassette could
do.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene