[Coco] Ouch!

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Thu Dec 18 15:13:55 EST 2003

I'm the sort of communist who believes in strict capitalism, not
people buying off politicians to get special tax deals for
themselves, or taking millions of dollars of publicly funded research
then figuring out a way to patent it so they can charge 32 times the
cost of production (see the story of AZT amongst many, many others).

Hell, I'd privatize the Post Office and all the schools if I could.
But I guess there isn't the profit to be made in that that you can
make in health care (which should be public).

Neil