Ouch! WAS Re: [Coco] Re: [Color Computer] coco 3 on monitor Tandy MC-5

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Dec 17 01:41:10 EST 2003

A while back, James wrote:
>> Then there is the few that pick up the soldering iron
>>from the wrong
>> end! Ouch!!!!
>>

>> james

At my previous job, I some times had to do a little
soldering to debug one of the in-circuit emulators I was
testing.  Once when I was getting set to do so, an
assembler sitting next to me thought she was doing me a
favor by turning on the Metcal. Unfortunately she didn't
tell me, and I needed to change the tip.  Assuming it was
still cold, I didn't think I need to use the small rubber
pad that's usually attached to the iron, I grabbed the
tip.

Ah, there is nothing like the smell of burning finger
tips.
It's moments like that that usually motivate me to pay
people like Mark for stuff.

Jim

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: