[Coco] Re: quota : scans of old magazines

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 16:58:21 EST 2003

Hello John

While I'm not a copy right lawyer, I'd have to say that if you put that up
on the net you will be in *BIG* trouble. Lonni especially has jeolously
guarded his rights to the Rainbow, and I'd say a few other will too. If you
choose to do this for your own consumption you will be alright. If you
privately give it out you may be in danger, but near as much then if you do
this on the net publicly. As I already said, I'm not a lawyer, but that's
how I see it. BTW, copy right law is my son's specialty. Points two and
three will not cause you any trouble, but point one will.