[Coco] quota

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 16 12:24:39 EST 2003

At 09:10 AM 12/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>You need a service that averages monthly, not daily. Storage is cheap,
>bandwidth not nearly as expnsive as it used to be. My bandwidth quota
>has gone up significantly every six months (it's now at 20GB storage,
>60GB/month traffic, averaged).
>
>Even the $6/month plan at my host is 100MB storage and 3GB/month
>traffic.
>
>Dennis

Thanks, Dennis, and to everyone else who commented.

I've already placed the larger downloads on another site I have with them
in hopes this will divide the load up enough to make it to rollover time
(end of the month).  Boo.  Ofcourse, this should be no surprise to anybody
who has run a web site.  I guess it happens to everybody, eventually.  How
else would we know it's time to move up?

Roger Taylor