[Coco] Does rtsi have a DSK of the Microware C compiler?

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 02:55:08 EST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 10:01 pm, John Guin wrote:
> Yes - bothaa  coco2 and coco3, with one floppy each.  TRS-80
> controller for the coco2, and using my Owlware controller for the
> coco3.
>
> They are all boxed up right now - my wife and I decided to not go
> with the "retro-computing" look as we try to sell our house <g>.

That's gonna be a big problem here in the next year or so -- I suspect
potential buyers will want to look past the door into my little
laboratory off the basement (not that more than half of the stuff is
actually inside the room).
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_