[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] coco 3 on monitor Tandy MC-5

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 23:38:23 EST 2003

Friends

     I have bought lots of  cloud 9 products and all of it was well worth
the price.  Part of the fun of this machine is do it yourself  projects
but its nice to have a place to go for the more diffcult or time consuming
aspects of some projects. I have almost completed a repak of the coco3
in a pc case and have a mix of homemade and prepurchased parts;
keyboard interface and 512k upgrade for example and it all works flawlessly.

          By the way, thanks Dennis for this list.   So nice to come home,
work
on my repak and read a spam free list. Thank you.

          Also, does anybody know where I can get a female four prong panel
mount din socket like used on the serial port of the coco.  I have looked in
all my catalogs (jdr and jameco for example ) but cannot find anything but
a pc board mount socket.

Roy R Justus