[Coco] Re: coco 3 on monitor Tandy MC-5

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 15:06:59 EST 2003

Hello Boisy

Thats a very good explanation of return on investment, market share, etc. We
in the extremely deminished Amiga market experience the exact same thing
and the exact same complaints. Unfortunatly, regardless of how well you
explain or argure the point, you will not satisfy everyone, I am not
detracting from the one who began this with the remark about spending
$40.00 for a monitor cable. I'm sure this person can see the value of what
you are saying.