[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 14 22:53:34 EST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 22:27, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 12/14/03 12:15:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>
>bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:
>> >Or did Dave's mailer cause
>> >
>>  >it, by putting his name in the Reply-To field to start with?
>>
>>  Probably. Try it with a fresh message. I bet everybody's client
>> works differently, and that causes the change.
>
>That seems to be it, unforch.  Gene Heskett's mailer adds his name
> to the Repl-To, so I can get him with a Replay_All, but most other
> posters don't, so I can't.
>Oh well, not to bother.  --Mike K.

This is "kmail", from the kde-3.1.1a release, home built with
"konstruct".

And this is a reply to: which only sends to the list in this case, not
sure if it always does though.  Its should, thats how I have it
configured.  I could blank that line if I wanted to.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M