[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 23:51:11 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/13/03 7:59:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:

> kmail works as I expect, _reply_ goes to list, _reply all_ goes to list
>  plus sender.

Well now, my mailer is back to the way it was -- All replies go to the List.
Must be the waning moon and cold, clear air.
Or is it because "To:" and "Reply-To:" both point to the List?
I'll have to look for one of the "worked right" messages and see.

Yes -- a message from Dave Kelly that worked right, has both him *and* the
List, comma separated, in the Reply-To: field.

Dennis, wouldn't your remailer have to do that?  Or did Dave's mailer cause
it, by putting his name in the Reply-To field to start with?
 --Mike K.