[Coco] Y2K fixes ever developed or posted?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 22:08:30 EST 2003

Hello all,

I was not active in the coco community for the Y2K brouhaha, but tried
running deskmate the other day to see if I remembered how to use it.  After
I entered the year as "03", it defaulted to 1903.

I started to think that there may be a few others getting back into the coco
world after the year 2000, and were never part of any discussions, etc...
concerning Y2K patches.

Does anyone know if any programs were ever patched, and if there was an
archive made anywhere?

Thanks all,
John Guin