[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem -(NOT Mozilla)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 15:08:35 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/13/03 2:47:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

> And now its working right, reply goes to sender, reply all goes both
>  places, and I can edit out the sender if I don't want him to get 2
>  copies, like I did just now for this message.

It sort of works right for me too. now.
If I hit Reply, it goes to the sending person (not the List, which I would
prefer, but this new default may result in less List traffic).

If I hit Reply All, I get the sender plus *tw* copies of maltedmedia.com!
Not clear why.  Anyway, I can do as someone just said, and hit "Replay All" and
edit it down.  Easier to delete addresses than to copy them.  --Mike K.