[Coco] RGB-DOS & Ken-Ton SCSI (Correct Spelling)

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Sat Dec 13 04:15:06 EST 2003

I'm thinking it may be the hard drive.  I tried reversing the cable from the
controller and it immediately comes up with hard drive not found, no matter
what I plug into it.  But when I reverse the cable back the way it should be
(I think...no red wire 1 on the cable, but it is blue) it hangs, even
without a hard drive plugged in (if I remove the cable completely it'll hang
too).  I'm going to get some even smaller hard drives here in the week to
come from 20MB & up to see if I have any better luck with those.

-Chris