[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem -(NOT Mozilla)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 02:08:13 EST 2003

On Friday 12 December 2003 23:01, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
>> > Since the upgrade the mailing list now has a name in the From
>> > space
>> >
>>  > where it did not before.
>
>I have a small complaint about this.  When I hit "Reply All" in AOL
> mail reader, I still get nothing but two copies of
> "coco at malted...." in my To: window.
>
>I would hope that the From: contents would go into To: upon hitting
> "Replay All."
>Oops, that's "reply" -- the pinball machines are two rooms away :-)
>
>Anyway, if the From: field worked better this would make it easier
> to make private, off-list replies.  Yes, this is not a MaltedMedia
> problem, but what's funny is the old Princeton List worked just
> fine this way.  May have been yet another field besides From: and

I've got the same problem here Mike, a reply all does, but a reply to
instead of going to the sender privately, goes to the list instead,
so I have to hit reply all, and remove the list from the sendto list.
I don't always take the time to do that, so you get 2 copies from me
when I don't, while others only see the one that went to the list.

Some mailing lists get it right, and some don't, this is not the only
list I have such problems with.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M