[Coco] Downloading software from Larry Greenfield's site?

clifford redding clifford_redding2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 23:51:31 EST 2003

Why not just transfer (rs-232) between the two. I have found that to be the easiest way of doing it. If you do the rs-232 trick, you will maintain a solid download on your PC and you will have a copy on your CoCo to play with (and destroy if need be). If you happen to destroy the CoCo copy, then re-download from the PC.

Hope the files work for you. I'm having a bit of trouble with hardware conflict between the Disto RamPak (oh, by the way, I upgraded it to 1 meg) and the Burke & Burke HD controller w/RTC.

Does anyone have access to schematics for hard drive controllers?

Clifford

jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
Hi Clifford:

Right now, I going to stick with a real CoCo and hold off
on using an emulator for a bit. What I need to do, is
transfer these programs from my PC to my CoCo, and I need
to be able to handle all the different file extensions.

Jim

PS: Got the package :)