[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem -(NOT Mozilla)

John Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Fri Dec 12 23:41:57 EST 2003

KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> I have a small complaint about this.  When I hit "Reply All" in AOL mail
> reader, I still get nothing but two copies of "coco at malted...." in my To: window.

The presence of a "Reply-to" overrides the "From" on many mail programs.

Princeton actually started out with replies defaulting to the mailing
list, and one day switched to replys going by default to the sender.

But I do not understand why a reply/all does not list both the from and
the reply to addresses for this list on Mozilla.

With pine it asks if I want to override the "reply to" default, and if I
do, it asks if I want to reply to all.

The method that this list is using means that I usually do not get two
copies of messages, something that happened a lot with the princeton list.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only