[Coco] RGB-DOS & KenTron SCSI

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Fri Dec 12 17:07:29 EST 2003

RGB-DOS has support for 255 partitions, so it is able to use larger than a 15MB Drive.  Unfortunately though, the drive I am using has absolutely no information on jumper settings, etc, on the Internet.  It's an old Apple Quantum ProDrive, with no model number or anything, just says 500MB.  There are only 3 jumper settings available on it too, all probably for ID.  No jumpers are on, so I'm assuming it is at ID 0.

-Chris