[Coco] NitrOS-9 Tutorials

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 12:58:00 EST 2003

On Thursday 11 December 2003 12:34, Boisy Pitre wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I've added a tutorials page to www.nitros9.org.  The first tutorial
> is how to use the scripts included in NitrOS-9 to build custom boot
> disks. I hope this helps folks who have had trouble with this type
> of thing.
>
>Feedback on this, and suggestions for other tutorials are welcome.
>
>Boisy

Great Boisy.  I just this morning finally managed to make a pair of
3.5" disks I can read on the coco!  And I think I can repeat it now.
I've aded some additional defines in both drivers/block/floppy.c, and
to /usr/local/etc/mediaprm, recompiled the kernel and voila!

So with a little luck and a lot of reading I should be able to restore
the majority of my system before too long now.  If deer hunting
doesn't get in the way too much that is...

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M