[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 Editor and NitrOS-9 Download

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 13:58:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/10/03 11:48:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net writes:

> You must have really got snowed in up there around Bath, when you can
>  dream up that much different sexual humor concerning the CoCo!!!  Also,
>  seriously, if you do find that SCRED cheatsheet, why don't you post it
here?

Yeah, we Mainers run out of lobster jokes after a while and have to resort to
good old you know what.  I will certainly post the cheat sheet if I find it,
though it would be a grayscale GIF or JPG file and kind of large.  Though ISTR
that attachments work OK on Dennis' list.

I might even try to fix Scred on my MM/1, but probably not, since I use Umacs
(micro emacs) exclusively.  Scred did have some nice features, but I don't
recall anything that umacs couldn't do.  --Mike K.