[Coco] Feedback on NitrOS-9 V3.2.0

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 9 19:02:00 EST 2003

At 04:36 PM 12/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Since the discussions have skewed this direction...
>
>I've received very little feedback on this latest version of NitrOS-9,
>which I can only interpret as a good thing.  Has anyone had any problems
>booting on a real CoCo?  Has anyone tried the 6809 or Level 1 versions or
>is the 6309 Level 2 version the one mostly being used?
>
>Thanks,
>Boisy

I downloaded the 6309 L2 version and played around a bit in M.E.S.S. and I
love it.  I have not had time to add this to my CoCo yet.  It's raining
tonight, so this might be a good night.  The NitrOS-9 efforts are
impressive, so if there's no response it's probably because they're still
playing around with the system.

Keep up this awesome work.

Roger Taylor