[Coco] Re: PIAs destroyable by software on early CoCo models?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 9 00:40:00 EST 2003

At 08:56 AM 12/8/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> > Why in the world was I
> > doing this?  I have no idea.  Some projects get out of hand.
>
>;-))) This reminds me of a demo I once wrote playing four part harmony.
>I added the cassette relay and the floppy step motor as the rythm
>section. I seriously thought about adding a bass drum stepping a track
>below 0 (which made the floppie's head crash against it's boundary)...
>
>Torsten ;-)

Now THAT'S funny!  Some *real* comedy has finally hit us!

A nice CoCo Christmas chorus is playing like from the December 1986 issue
of Rainbow...
   Deck The Halls With....
and then the cassette relay starts pounding DZJZJZJZJ  DZJZJZJZJ  DZJZJZJZJ
The floppy drive stepper from a 1983 double-height case kicks in...
RROOOOOOMMMMP...

Talk about harmony!