[Coco] PIA keyboard input?

James Dessart dessart at istop.com
Sun Dec 7 17:24:01 EST 2003

On 7-Dec-03, at 5:09 PM, Robert Gault wrote:

> Whether you ROL/ROR or ST depends on whether you want to detect one
> specific key or any possible key press combination. Clearly if you
> want any key you must test all possible column/row combinations.

Well, what I wanted to do was to store a value into the PIA register,
through a loop.  I'm doing this in C, and to do a ROL you need to write
inline assembly.  So I was trying to store a constantly changing value
into the register through a C assignment.  That didn't work for me, for
some reason... I never got key presses... I'll retry it, though, maybe
I was doing it wrong the first time and didn't realize it.

James