[Coco] CoCo-4?

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Sun Dec 7 15:16:00 EST 2003

Paul,
You are correct of course and thanks for reminding me. Not
coco4 but instead a "coco1.5". BTW I once ran across an
article somewhere that stated that the MC68000 had a 6809
emulation mode. Even it it does I dont know that installing a
68000 would do any good because I dont know if in emulation
mode one could use address line higher than A15 of the 6809
or what the data bus whidth is in that mode. If it(MC68000)
will allow use of all address and data lines in 6809 mode
then that would be the basis of a COCO4!!