[Coco] Nick's Survey results

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Sun Dec 7 13:14:00 EST 2003

Yes, you surmised correctly that I would not be running most
coco software as that would require keeping the GIME
chip,However I would like to build a coco2 like system and
might include a sam chip or two, but with the more advanced
features of later technology IE. Hi speed hitachi 6309, 2 or
more 43256 static ram chips (This would enable me to run the
computer at a higher speed by turning off the address
dependent speed and the slow speed). Then I could run in fast
speed only. If we are truly going to speed-up the machine we
need to run all of the computer at a higher speed>(not just
the CPU)