[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 Editor and NitrOS-9 Download

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 22:54:14 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/5/03 11:16:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robert.gault at worldnet.att.net writes:

> DynaStar (if you can find it) and Scred both work reasonably well with MESS.

I've used DynaStar for years, and could share my copy with anyone who asks.
But I don't have the manual in electronic form.

Scred was an OSK editor that came with the MM/1 and was an official Microware
product.  Didn't know it had been back-ported to 6809.  Those who used it on
68K systems said it was very crash-prone.  --Mike K.