[Coco] Another drive question

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 12:54:00 EST 2003

On Saturday 06 December 2003 10:49, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Saturday 06 December 2003 00:20, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>>Maybe.  This would require a new disk for every CoCo disk
>>> converted to 512-byte sector format.  I wouldn't trust
>>> overwriting.
>>
>> Oh, its easy enough.  The programs name that runs on the coco
>> (os9) is "pcdos".  I've used it many times in years past.
>
>Does anyone know where this can be downloaded or purchased?

Now he asks the real question...

Seriously, I don't know if its not on rtsi.  I have NDI where I got my
copy as thats well and truely lost in the sands of time.  Now if I
had mine running well enough to run term apps between here and there,
I'd send you the copy I have, but thats not on the menu till I get an
os9boot installed that knows about my seriel ports.  Chicken and egg
you see.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M