[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] OS-9 Editor and NitrOS-9 Download

Mannequin* mannequin at primary.net
Fri Dec 5 23:30:00 EST 2003

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:52:22 -0800
"Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> Did you look on CompuServe? And on RTSI?
>
> http://forums.compuserve.com/vlforums/default.asp?SRV=VintageComputing
>
> ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9
>
> Neil

Well, I found Ed and Sled on RTSI. I haven't been to Compuserve, but it
looks like my browser is having a hard time connecting and logging in.

The reason I asked, is because I need a little direction. A lot of the
items on RTSI don't have a text file that describes what the particular
archive is. So I really need someone to help me find a simple, but good,
text editor for 'vanilla' OS-9 Level II.

Thanks!
-Mannequin*

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM