[Coco] Nick's Survey results

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Dec 5 14:08:00 EST 2003

I have about 40 CoCo3's in the warehouse. I have some bad ones that I are slated
to be repaired....why??? Can't see the machine die and there has been a one
that I haven't been ale to repair. Even though James's machine has had a SALT
replaced a few times....Lo gain pass xsistor must be the fault.....

If you plan on running coco software there is a TON more of registers that you
will have to design if the GIME is not present. If it is just an embedded system
then you will be fine.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9