[Coco] Any info on a mystery 256 color GIME mode?

Nickolas Marentes nick at launch.net.au
Thu Dec 4 06:02:06 EST 2003

> I am sure I read or saw an article on the GIME and the 256 color mode at
> some point, but can't remember the magazine.  Anyone else remember seeing
> this informaton mentioned and if so, do you remember what magazine it was
> in?
> Laura

There was a graphics program released by Sundog Graf??? that claimed 256
colors. I have the program somewhere but it turned out to be similar to the
CoCo1/2 artifacting techniques. By placing different color pixels next to
each other, it creates the "illusion" of another color.

This isn't the mystery 256 color mode that I am searching for.

Nick