[Coco] The 6309 Micro Processor Project

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 00:10:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 21:58, David Hazelton wrote:
>John Collyer wrote:
>> No it just uses the binaries.  I did not know it was bad.
>> I down loaded the binaries from the internet, and I have seen
>> them offered, in more then one website.  If it's bad! I'll have
>> to remove the makeboot.exe download I was hoping to help
>> some coco users with.
>>
>> Consider it gone and not available.
>
>Not sure if it would work, but maybe you can set it up using
> "freedos".
>
>I'm not sure the website, but I've seen it with Linux and Boch.

IIRC the site was announced as going down on such-and-such a date
about 18 months back, and that if we wanted a copy, we should get it
quick.  This was DRDOS-7.0.something. and was being called freedos at
the time.  I grabbed it, and I think its still here (yup, 5 1.44
floppy images and instructions) & might be able to stick the whole
thing on a cdr for those that can send me two cdr's and mailers for
the return of one of them.  I get to keep 1 cdr for the time.

Anybody interested, I can email the snail mail address.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M