[Coco] More CoCo Goodies in the shop

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Dec 3 18:52:00 EST 2003

Chris

Nice list.

I remember how I got my copy of the C-Compiler for OS9. Back in 91 or  92 at a
local hamfest, Radio shack had tons of stuff that were closouts and discontinued
items. In among a bunch of books was the C-Compiler. I picked it up and asked the
guy how much? He looked at it an said

"book 1 dollar"

You never saw a dollar come out of a mans pocket so fast! $99 dollar software and
manual for a buck. Not bad.

Had some other software, picked up some rom packs and a few other things. The
prize was the c compiler.

james