[Coco] The CoCo

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Dec 3 16:24:00 EST 2003

At 08:24 AM 12/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Roger, please don't ever stop writing for the Coco.  I'm sure many of us
>have written programs that we needed to help us over a sticky spot in some
>development project.  It's great when these get shared with the Coco
>community.  Thanks!
>
>-- Steve --

Thanks.  I'm actually releasing my source codes to various past
projects.  Projector-3 is now public domain material, including the source
code which is included as a one-click build project in my IDE.  NetMate is
being regathered and cleaned up a tad before it appears as an IDE project
as well.  I'll probably throw in some of my old games like the Spider
series, Pelieti, or other little jewels that will help teach people 6809
assembly.  'Course, I'm not saying my code back then was perfect, or up to
someone else's style.  ;)

The beauty of it now is that a single project folder holds all the pieces
needed to rebuild on a single click, a certain software title.

A total notice in assembly can now go in and make changes just like he did
back when he was hacking some else's BASIC programs in order to learn what
made them tick.  Only assembly is not BASIC!  :)