[Coco] UUCP for the Coco..

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 09:08:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 07:32, Boisy Pitre wrote:
>Gene
>
>Actually, Bob and I improved on Rick's UUCP package considerably.
> We added new features, OSK support and a full email client.
>
>Boisy

Great.  And I didn't miss-remember (CRAFT?) all that, just missed the
announcement of your version.  I'll have to shlep over to rtsi and
get it.

IIRC the 3 or 5 times I played with Ricks code, that either it was
expecting hardware I didn't have or something.  It seemed to hang a
lot.  But then that was around 12-13 years ago too, so things are
getting hazy.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M