[Coco] The CoCo

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 3 09:04:06 EST 2003

Just seeing on this list that Coco users are still programming on/for
the Coco will help stimulate the Coco community. This will happen even
if no one downloads or comments on our programs.

Anything that gets us thinking whether it is, "why didn't I think of
that", or "I can do that and better", or "that's just what I need for my
own projects", will keep us alive and active. The measure of success for
the community should be the activity on this newsgroup. That won't
produce much income for those of us who still sell Coco products but
with the low number of potential customers that was never a realistic
expectation.

I'm sure the readers of this newsgroup are internally motivated for any
of their projects. Public recognition is just icing on the cake.