[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] PC Lyra

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 22:22:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/2/03 9:02:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mjnelson12 at comcast.net writes:

> I'm running the same version of Windows as I was (98). It automatically
>  runs under DOS.

OK, yes, I have programs like that, which automatically put up a DOS window
to run in.

>  I just thought someone would know what the proper parameters would be for
my
>  sound card because when I try to play a song, it tells me it can't find the
>  sound card.

Have you changed sound cards or PCs from what used to work?

I have an unused, very old (DOS) version of Cakewalk, with a number of sound
card drivers and some instructions on how to tell the program which to use.
It might have some insights for your Lyra.

ISTR that when I tested that PC Lyra sample copy, I didn't have a sound card
int he computer, so don't know if that ever worked.  --Mike K.