[Coco] coco 1 problem char

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Tue Dec 2 22:18:08 EST 2003

You're right Art.  I don't remember if all of them were socketed or not, but
at least some were.  I know this because I've pulled chips from non-working
CoCo 1 & 2 motherboards, so you can definitely try swapping chips.
I know this isn't possible with the CoCo 3, as the only chips that are
socketed on that are the RAM and the GIME.

-Chris