[Coco] WindInt Mouse Issue

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 2 22:02:00 EST 2003

Hmmm, on some GUIs, you can do ALT-UP to get to the menus at the top.
If the CoCo enet project comes to being, I plan to revisit EthaWin and
if that kind of keyboard control isn't already there (I think it was? I
know Alt-F for File, etc. was there) I'd certainly want to add it.

I kinda like the toggle.  That ensures no compatibility problem.  How
does it work currently? It's been too long since I've had to use
keyboard controls.

     Allen

P.S. That NitrOS9 announcement is VERY exciting!