[Coco] Any info on a mystery 256 color GIME mode?

Nickolas Marentes nick at launch.net.au
Tue Dec 2 16:13:49 EST 2003

Hi Dennis,

Your list is doing remarkably well. I'm very impressed by the number of CoCo
newbies and ex-CoCo users returning. It;s great to see the CoCo spirit
thriving.

Thank you for providing the CoCo community with this much needed resource.

Onto other matters...

I was just wondering what your opinions are on my personal quest to resolve
the secret 256 color mode...is it real or is it fake?

Read my web page I have created documenting all the information I have
collected to date.

http://www.nickm.launch.net.au/ProjectArchive/256mode.html

Nickolas Marentes