[Coco] Re: coco with monitor tandy mc-5

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Mon Dec 1 23:20:00 EST 2003

On 12/02/03, Neil Morrison wrote:

> Sorry, I believe not. Many things are wrong with this setup. The CM-8
> is the best choice, although there were some other displays that
> would work.

It is possible to connect a CM-5 to the CoCo, though it is not trivial
and is not really worth the effort.  The CM-8 is the best Tandy
choice, but there are better choices like the Amiga 1080.

--
"Arthur...  Arthur, King of the Britons..."
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?