[Coco] Way off topic recently: Please change to NitrOS-9 Tutorial?

Jones, Orville CPT JonesO at k2.cjtf180.army.mil
Tue Dec 30 06:20:39 EST 2003

Dear CoCo enthusiasts,
Is it really necessary to have these off topic conversations here?
Every day I have to weed through about 90% or more of off topic messages to
get to the CoCo related stuff. Please don't be offended. Just my two cents.

--off the soap box--

Now to get back on topic:
I am having a difficult time using NitrOS-9 for anything useful. This is
from my own lack of experience and ignorance using the OS. Has anyone
written a tutorial on using NitrOS-9 for newbies like myself? I would like
to be able to use it but after getting the sign on message and the date and
time prompt, about the only thing I can do is list a file or do a directory.

O. Alan Jones
AA4ZI