[Coco] Romming Basic Program Information Updated / Needs new home

Payl De Marni paul_de_marni at telus.net
Mon Dec 29 00:35:50 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have made another update to the rom procedure for Basic programs. It
works properly with CoCo3 programs with Super Extended commands in them,
as well as standard programs in earlier CoCo models.

If you have any problems with the Basic program running properly once
auto-loaded in from the pak, concentrate on modifying the interrupt
re-enabling routine.

Any comments, questions, are welcome. Be aware that I am taking my
entire CoCo site down soon and am looking for someone else to maintain
this information.

The link to the page;     http://www3.telus.net/PaulDpages/rompak.htm

If you wish to contact me, Follow the link on the page to find my proper
email address.