[Coco] PBJ C-C Bus and EPROM Burners?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Dec 13 22:27:06 EST 2003

About a year and a half ago, a former Boeing Engineer gave
me a whole bunch of CoCo stuff, but because I was looking
for work at the time, I didn't have time to fully go
through it all.  Apparently he was doing some work with
the 6809.  Now that I'm employed again and things are
stabilizing, I have time to go through all the stuff.

He gave me three different EPROM programmers and I'd like
to know if anyone has any experience the following EPROM
Burners: Green Mountain Micro (yes Dennis, I know you do)
Disto, or Prototech.  If so I would like to hear from you.
 There were also unopened boxes from Howard Medical that
each had a single 17128 EPROM in them, each one in a tube
wrapped in paper from 1987.

There is also a box containing a  PBJ C-C expansion bus,
anyone out there using one or ever used on?  Looks a
little flimsy to me, but I'll try it anyways.

There are some docs for the Acorn Computer Systems SS-50C
Monolink Video Driver.  I can't find the board, so I
assume it's in one of the CoCo-s he gave me.  I'll read
the docs. but would still like to hear from anyone using
this.

It's a shame I dropped out of the CoCo scene when I got my
Atari ST in the late 80's, there seems to have been a lot
of stuff going on then.  Well now I intend to get back in
and have a lot of fun, and if I can contribute to the
group.
Cheers!

Jim