[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 Editor and NitrOS-9 Download

sneakerpimps mannequin at primary.net
Fri Dec 5 22:56:06 EST 2003

Hi all. I was wondering if someone could direct me to a nice and very
simple text editor under OS-9 LII? I'm using Deskmate's Text editor at
the moment, but I NEED to be able to run it in several windows at the
same time. (Which I'm having trouble doing with Deskmate.)

I've tried Ed and Sled, but neither work for me under MESS.

I'm also having trouble downloading NitrOS-9 LII for the 6809. As a
himself, I can only get about 48k of it before it stops downloading.
Anyone care to email it to me at <man-no-nequin at pri-spam-mary.net>?
(Remove the -no- and -spam- from the email address, as you already know.)

Thanks!!
-Mannequin*

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM